Live the life of a wolf.
Hello, and welcome to LandOfTheWolves, a realistic wolf RP forum! :) I'm Mystic, Admin of this forum. Before you go check out anything else, please read the rules. Then you can make a join form for your character. :P

There are two packs, the Pack of Howling Moon and the Pack of Moonlit Trees. They are constantly at war, stealing each other's prey and battling for territory. Choose wisely, for this decision will decide you fate.
Live the life of a wolf.
Hello, and welcome to LandOfTheWolves, a realistic wolf RP forum! :) I'm Mystic, Admin of this forum. Before you go check out anything else, please read the rules. Then you can make a join form for your character. :P

There are two packs, the Pack of Howling Moon and the Pack of Moonlit Trees. They are constantly at war, stealing each other's prey and battling for territory. Choose wisely, for this decision will decide you fate.
Live the life of a wolf.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feel the wind in your fur, the grass beneath your paws. Will you make yourself known?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Nicknames for kittehs :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mystic
Admin
Admin
Mystic

My Nicknames for kittehs :D Empty
PostSubject: My Nicknames for kittehs :D   My Nicknames for kittehs :D EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 8:57 pm

Topaz- Topazy Lemon Cake
Prick- Prickle Prickly Melvie Lemon Pie
Phantom- Phantom Killer Dino
Meema- Meema not my mommy
Clover- Green unlucky Cloverish Unicorn
Lily- Flowery Herbish Yummy Fur
Ember- Burning Ignited Scorchy Embers

;D

Last edited by Mystic on Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://landofthewolves.rpg-board.net
Ember
Pup
Pup

PostSubject: Re: My Nicknames for kittehs :D   My Nicknames for kittehs :D EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:26 pm

I was on yesterday.Boy do I feel loved.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Pup
Pup
Lily

PostSubject: Re: My Nicknames for kittehs :D   My Nicknames for kittehs :D EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:32 am

Me ish not up there. xD Jk.
Back to top Go down
Mystic
Admin
Admin
Mystic

PostSubject: Re: My Nicknames for kittehs :D   My Nicknames for kittehs :D EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 5:22 pm

You were on yesterday, but you weren't online the whole day. Therefore you weren't online when I made these. Instead of complaining, you can simply ask me for one. I would give you one gladly. I understand your frustration, perhaps it was a misunderstanding. Perhaps it wasn't. Either way, your name is on there now. :D
Back to top Go down
https://landofthewolves.rpg-board.net
Ember
Pup
Pup

PostSubject: Re: My Nicknames for kittehs :D   My Nicknames for kittehs :D EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:47 pm

oh.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Pup
Pup
Lily

PostSubject: Re: My Nicknames for kittehs :D   My Nicknames for kittehs :D EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:57 am

xD Nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Nicknames for kittehs :D   My Nicknames for kittehs :D Empty

Back to top Go down

My Nicknames for kittehs :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live the life of a wolf. :: OOC Stuff :: Random Chat-
Jump to: