Live the life of a wolf.
Hello, and welcome to LandOfTheWolves, a realistic wolf RP forum! :) I'm Mystic, Admin of this forum. Before you go check out anything else, please read the rules. Then you can make a join form for your character. :P

There are two packs, the Pack of Howling Moon and the Pack of Moonlit Trees. They are constantly at war, stealing each other's prey and battling for territory. Choose wisely, for this decision will decide you fate.
Live the life of a wolf.
Hello, and welcome to LandOfTheWolves, a realistic wolf RP forum! :) I'm Mystic, Admin of this forum. Before you go check out anything else, please read the rules. Then you can make a join form for your character. :P

There are two packs, the Pack of Howling Moon and the Pack of Moonlit Trees. They are constantly at war, stealing each other's prey and battling for territory. Choose wisely, for this decision will decide you fate.
Live the life of a wolf.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feel the wind in your fur, the grass beneath your paws. Will you make yourself known?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Members(Confirming)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Willow
Pup
Pup
Willow

Members(Confirming) Empty
PostSubject: Members(Confirming)   Members(Confirming) EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:17 pm

Okay, everyone who was in the Pack of Moonlit Trees needs to post your name and rank here. I need to confirm who is in the Pack of Moonlit Trees. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Raven
Pup
Pup
Raven

Character sheet
Health:
Members(Confirming) Left_bar_bleue100/100Members(Confirming) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Members(Confirming)   Members(Confirming) EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 7:30 pm

Raven, deputy :D
Back to top Go down
Willow
Pup
Pup
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Members(Confirming)   Members(Confirming) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 12:42 am

I guess only you and I are active... Huh. We'll start from the "Beginning." :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Members(Confirming)   Members(Confirming) Empty

Back to top Go down

Members(Confirming)
Page 1 of 1