Live the life of a wolf.
Hello, and welcome to LandOfTheWolves, a realistic wolf RP forum! :) I'm Mystic, Admin of this forum. Before you go check out anything else, please read the rules. Then you can make a join form for your character. :P

There are two packs, the Pack of Howling Moon and the Pack of Moonlit Trees. They are constantly at war, stealing each other's prey and battling for territory. Choose wisely, for this decision will decide you fate.
Live the life of a wolf.
Hello, and welcome to LandOfTheWolves, a realistic wolf RP forum! :) I'm Mystic, Admin of this forum. Before you go check out anything else, please read the rules. Then you can make a join form for your character. :P

There are two packs, the Pack of Howling Moon and the Pack of Moonlit Trees. They are constantly at war, stealing each other's prey and battling for territory. Choose wisely, for this decision will decide you fate.
Live the life of a wolf.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feel the wind in your fur, the grass beneath your paws. Will you make yourself known?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shitori Play with me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ember
Pup
Pup

Shitori Play with me Empty
PostSubject: Shitori Play with me   Shitori Play with me EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:08 pm

ok The way you play is I say a word and you say a word with the last letter of my word as your first letter.

Example

Person 1- Hello
Person 2-Octopus
Person3-Stutter
And so on.

I will start for real this time.

Turtle
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Pup
Pup
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Shitori Play with me   Shitori Play with me EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 5:20 pm

Emu!!
Back to top Go down
Raven
Pup
Pup
Raven

Character sheet
Health:
Shitori Play with me Left_bar_bleue100/100Shitori Play with me Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Shitori Play with me   Shitori Play with me EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:07 am

Underwear ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shitori Play with me   Shitori Play with me Empty

Back to top Go down

Shitori Play with me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live the life of a wolf. :: OOC Stuff :: Games-
Jump to: