Live the life of a wolf.
Hello, and welcome to LandOfTheWolves, a realistic wolf RP forum! :) I'm Mystic, Admin of this forum. Before you go check out anything else, please read the rules. Then you can make a join form for your character. :P

There are two packs, the Pack of Howling Moon and the Pack of Moonlit Trees. They are constantly at war, stealing each other's prey and battling for territory. Choose wisely, for this decision will decide you fate.
Live the life of a wolf.
Hello, and welcome to LandOfTheWolves, a realistic wolf RP forum! :) I'm Mystic, Admin of this forum. Before you go check out anything else, please read the rules. Then you can make a join form for your character. :P

There are two packs, the Pack of Howling Moon and the Pack of Moonlit Trees. They are constantly at war, stealing each other's prey and battling for territory. Choose wisely, for this decision will decide you fate.
Live the life of a wolf.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feel the wind in your fur, the grass beneath your paws. Will you make yourself known?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Willow's Character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Willow
Pup
Pup
Willow

Willow's Character Empty
PostSubject: Willow's Character   Willow's Character EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:20 am

You know who this is...:)

Name:Willow
Age (In moons please!):20 moons
Pelt: Light tan (See avatar...)
Eyes:Yellowish
Rank wanted:Leader or deputy (Remember..?)
Pack: Moonlit Trees
Mate:No
Pups:No
Back to top Go down
Mystic
Admin
Admin
Mystic

Willow's Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willow's Character   Willow's Character EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 5:05 pm

Leader it is. x3 You've got to continue creating your camp and remember to make a member list though...

Accepted. ;]
Back to top Go down
https://landofthewolves.rpg-board.net
Willow
Pup
Pup
Willow

Willow's Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willow's Character   Willow's Character EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:27 pm

Thanks, and I will get right to it. Could you perhaps delete the Clearing, warrior den, etc. Except for the member list I have made. I would like to start over with the others, though. :)
Back to top Go down
Mystic
Admin
Admin
Mystic

Willow's Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willow's Character   Willow's Character EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:17 pm

Okay ;)
Back to top Go down
https://landofthewolves.rpg-board.net
Willow
Pup
Pup
Willow

Willow's Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willow's Character   Willow's Character EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:41 pm

Thanks. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Willow's Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willow's Character   Willow's Character Empty

Back to top Go down

Willow's Character
Page 1 of 1