Live the life of a wolf.
Hello, and welcome to LandOfTheWolves, a realistic wolf RP forum! :) I'm Mystic, Admin of this forum. Before you go check out anything else, please read the rules. Then you can make a join form for your character. :P

There are two packs, the Pack of Howling Moon and the Pack of Moonlit Trees. They are constantly at war, stealing each other's prey and battling for territory. Choose wisely, for this decision will decide you fate.
Live the life of a wolf.
Hello, and welcome to LandOfTheWolves, a realistic wolf RP forum! :) I'm Mystic, Admin of this forum. Before you go check out anything else, please read the rules. Then you can make a join form for your character. :P

There are two packs, the Pack of Howling Moon and the Pack of Moonlit Trees. They are constantly at war, stealing each other's prey and battling for territory. Choose wisely, for this decision will decide you fate.
Live the life of a wolf.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feel the wind in your fur, the grass beneath your paws. Will you make yourself known?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

That's what she said! // Cascade's Character Form

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cascade
Pup
Pup

Character sheet
Health:
That's what she said! // Cascade's Character Form Left_bar_bleue100/100That's what she said! // Cascade's Character Form Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

That's what she said! // Cascade's Character Form Empty
PostSubject: That's what she said! // Cascade's Character Form   That's what she said! // Cascade's Character Form EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:18 pm

Hi! Pleasure to meet you all!

Name: Cascade
Age (In moons please!): Umm... 18 moons? (Has no idea.)
Pelt: Golden Brown
Eyes: Blue
Rank wanted: Healer? Haha, dunno.
Pack: Moonlit Trees
Mate: Haha, no.
Pups: ^^ What this says.
Back to top Go down
Mystic
Admin
Admin
Mystic

PostSubject: Re: That's what she said! // Cascade's Character Form   That's what she said! // Cascade's Character Form EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:11 pm

Approved. :D Do I know chu on another forum?
Back to top Go down
https://landofthewolves.rpg-board.net
Cascade
Pup
Pup

Character sheet
Health:
That's what she said! // Cascade's Character Form Left_bar_bleue100/100That's what she said! // Cascade's Character Form Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: That's what she said! // Cascade's Character Form   That's what she said! // Cascade's Character Form EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:21 pm

Nope! My friend Esther (you know her right?) decided to persuade me to join the forum by pasting the link of the site repeatedly on messenger. It got annoying so I just joined, haha.

I'm Chris, by the way. Pleasure to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Mystic
Admin
Admin
Mystic

PostSubject: Re: That's what she said! // Cascade's Character Form   That's what she said! // Cascade's Character Form EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:54 pm

Yaay. Esther actually Advertised. xD Anyways, welcome!
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Pup
Pup
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: That's what she said! // Cascade's Character Form   That's what she said! // Cascade's Character Form EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:53 pm

Hey......I know Esther from somewhere......it was one a fox rping site....that, or I'm out of my mind XD
Back to top Go down
Mystic
Admin
Admin
Mystic

PostSubject: Re: That's what she said! // Cascade's Character Form   That's what she said! // Cascade's Character Form EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:10 pm

Yes, yes, it was my fox RP site that went down. xD Who are you on there?
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Pup
Pup
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: That's what she said! // Cascade's Character Form   That's what she said! // Cascade's Character Form EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:17 pm

THE Willow :3
Back to top Go down
Cascade
Pup
Pup

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: That's what she said! // Cascade's Character Form   That's what she said! // Cascade's Character Form EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:18 pm

I have no idea what you're talking about... P:
/Am I that unsocial? I fail in life.

On another note, can I change my rank or whatchamatcallit?
I don't know a thing about healers or what they do. If it's possible, could you change it to Warrior?

If it's not, that's okay, I don't really care, haha :)
Back to top Go down
Mystic
Admin
Admin
Mystic

PostSubject: Re: That's what she said! // Cascade's Character Form   That's what she said! // Cascade's Character Form EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:19 pm

It's your white-furred buddy. >:D
Back to top Go down
Mystic
Admin
Admin
Mystic

PostSubject: Re: That's what she said! // Cascade's Character Form   That's what she said! // Cascade's Character Form EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:20 pm

So basically a healer is like a medicine cat. (If you read the books, that is.)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Pup
Pup
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: That's what she said! // Cascade's Character Form   That's what she said! // Cascade's Character Form EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:21 pm

Snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think that was chur name....XDDD
Back to top Go down
Cascade
Pup
Pup

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: That's what she said! // Cascade's Character Form   That's what she said! // Cascade's Character Form EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:22 pm

Oh, I see :O
Well, I knew that part but I don't really know what they do and such.
Don't know what books you're talking about soo... um... yeah....
Back to top Go down
Mystic
Admin
Admin
Mystic

PostSubject: Re: That's what she said! // Cascade's Character Form   That's what she said! // Cascade's Character Form EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:23 pm

So I guess you can be a warrior now. xD If you want to. A warrior basically hunts and fights.

Yes, it's SnowehButt :D
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Pup
Pup
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: That's what she said! // Cascade's Character Form   That's what she said! // Cascade's Character Form EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:28 pm

Whoop! I still miss the rest of our buds...there was Smoke...Shadow...Fryer the Dryer....Light....*sigh*
Back to top Go down
Mystic
Admin
Admin
Mystic

PostSubject: Re: That's what she said! // Cascade's Character Form   That's what she said! // Cascade's Character Form EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:40 pm

Chu forgot Splashy. xD Yeah, I hope to bring them back somehow. D: Well, Light is Day.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Pup
Pup
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: That's what she said! // Cascade's Character Form   That's what she said! // Cascade's Character Form EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:42 pm

Oops! X.X
We must track them down! XD
Back to top Go down
Cascade
Pup
Pup

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: That's what she said! // Cascade's Character Form   That's what she said! // Cascade's Character Form EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 6:55 pm

Actually, I think I'll stick with healer, lols.
Sorry for the trouble! My thick little skull didn't give me the chance to register that google could've helped me... ahaha...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That's what she said! // Cascade's Character Form   That's what she said! // Cascade's Character Form Empty

Back to top Go down

That's what she said! // Cascade's Character Form
Page 1 of 1